1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? Where are you now?
Imagination is our only limitation – That is my favourite quote!
Originally from Hyderabad, India, I, now, call Boston my home. I love this city, the landscape, the culture and even the (in)famous Boston Winters.
2. Explain the concept for LA Imagine for us.
Un-geeky-fy technology – Those two words sum up what LA Imagine does. We develop websites, apps, software, etc., and make technology as easy as possible for everyone, including indie writers. As easy as soap bubbles.
As an indie writer myself, I agree that writer’s block is one block too many; I don’t need a technology block.
I have almost 15 years of professional experience as well as MS in CIS and MBA.
3. What can your customers expect when they partner with you? (Processes, Quality of work, Customer Service, etc.)
HOPE: Honesty, Openness, Professionalism, Ethics. First, I start with listening to what one wants, have a healthy debate to understand what one needs. After that, logistics: time, cost, format, etc.
My fee is $40 per hour, which is substantially less than almost everywhere else. All the work will be done by me, here in Boston. Nothing will be outsourced. Ever.
4. What’s your ultimate goal through all of this?
Become a better person. By being able to both enhance my technical skills as well as assist others as much as I can. I am glad to be in such a fortunate place.
5. What are some stories that changed your life or made a big impression on you and why?
When I was a kid, I witnessed the aftermath of a dowry killing. I didn’t know then what had happened; I guess I was too young to comprehend. Over the years, I came to understand the horrific nature of that crime and so, voice my support for education and equality.
6. What do you want the world to know about Indie Authors?
Beautiful. Every explorer, wanderer, navigator favors the off-beaten paths to find some of the most beautiful places. Along the same note, some of the most beautiful stories are created are in such off-beaten paths by the indie authors.
7. If you could bring any character to life in the real world, which one would it be and why?
Remy from Ratatouille :) Greatness can come from anywhere and anyone.
8. Any final thoughts?
Indie authors Rock. Indie authors Paper, Scissors, Lizard and Spock as well.