Short Story Contest
Hello There All My Lovelies,
V.M. Sawh here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you all to the official SIA Short Story Contest page, where you can find all the details about our rotating short-fiction contest!
WHAT'S THIS? A CONTEST, YOU SAY? WHAT'S THE PRIZE?
You, dear writer have an opportunity, nay, an obligation to share your gift with the world! Yes, this group of dynamic individuals is offering you the chance to...
- Have your work reviewed and published in our newsletter that goes out to all of our subscribers!
- Have the winning entry be featured in the Winner's Circle spot on this very website!
- The winner will also receive ONE (1) free ad space in our newsletter for the month that their entry is published.
- Winner will also receive ONE (1) free Twitter Ad for their own personal use.
- The winner will also be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ by the SIA moderators. Newsletter subscribers will also be encouraged to share your Twitter Ad and Winning Entry.
I AM INTRIGUED! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
Pay attention, because this next part is important! Check back on this page (Bookmark It!) for the details including:
- Contest Theme
- Contest Writing Prompt
- Max Words Per Entry
- Deadlines for submission
That Sounds Simple Enough... Prepare To Receive Spam!
NOT SO FAST! THERE ARE A COUPLE OF CONDITIONS TO THIS OFFER...
- Have you subscribed to the Support Indie Authors Newsletter? If not, please do so first, before you submit your entry.
- Just like Highlander, Neo and Buffy, There Can Be Only One... Entry Per Author (or author team) and one entry per contest. So pick your best and send it to us!
- Submissions that do not use the Contest Writing Prompt will not be considered.
- Submissions that do not follow the Contest Theme will not be considered.
- Submissions received past the Deadline will not be considered.
- Entries going over the Max Words will not be considered.
- Incest, paedophilia,necrophilia and other gross things will not be considered. If it ain't legal, we're not reading it.
Got that? Good! Now, because we know not everyone is a supersonic typist, we will list the Contest Themes and Prompts in Advance, to give you time to fine tune your submission!
Please submit your entries to email@example.com with the Headline: Short Story Contest - Theme - "Your Story Title" by Your Name